Everyone loves a good fireworks show and there are few places in the U.S. that have as many incredible fireworks shows as Las Vegas does. We asked the staff of Safeguard Insurance to reveal their (not so) secret 4th of July fireworks in Las Vegas viewing spots. In no particular order, here they are:
- Majestic Park: located near the base of Lone Mountain, this park provides a view of the entire valley. If be up-close and personal to the fireworks is not important, this a great spot to see all the fireworks in Las Vegas from a distance.
- Boulder City Damboree: held at Broadbent Memorial Park and Veterans Memorial Park in Boulder City, this is a great place to spend the entire day. There are food, games, music, and a waterpark. At 9 PM the evening gets capped off by a great fireworks show.
- Moapa Tribal Enterprises: located on I-15 at the Valley of Fire exit, about 30 miles north of Las Vegas. Not only do they put on an incredible show, but you can buy all sorts of fun fireworks – stuff that is illegal in Clark County except on tribal land – and put on your own fireworks show at a spot designated for customers. It might not be the safest venue for kids, but it is up-close and exciting.
- Station Casinos: Red Rock and Aliante are known to have incredible fireworks displays every year. It can get crowded so look for places to park nearby. For the Aliante area, we recommend Aliante Nature Discovery Park. Just north of Red Rock Station is the parking lot for Best Buy and Costco that has plenty of room and a great view of the fireworks.
- Mission Hills Park: if you live in Henderson, plan on spending at least part of the day at Mission Hills Park. The City has a parade, food, music, and games. There is a free shuttle service from parking areas at Foothill High School.
If you have a favorite spot to watch 4th fo July fireworks in Las Vegas, please let us know by posting on our Facebook page! We wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July!