Nevada’s business friendly environment and favorable liquor liability law make it a great place to own and operate a bar or tavern. Along with a good location and a great business plan, consider buying the best bar & tavern insurance available. At Safeguard Insurance, we are experts at providing bar & tavern owners with comprehensive insurance at surprisingly affordable rates.
As members of the Nevada Tavern Owners Association, our agents have worked with dozens of local bars, taverns and restaurants over the past 16 years. We have several “A” rated insurance carriers that specialize in bar & tavern insurance, including Everguard and Badger Mutual. To find you the best policy, we start by analyzing your operations to determine which insurance carriers will be the best fit. Depending on your split between food and liquor sales, you may fit better into a restaurant program. If you offer live entertainment and have high liquor sales, a bar & tavern insurance program will probably be a better option.
Get a Quote: Bar & Tavern Insurance
When shopping for bar & tavern insurance, consider the following questions:
- Does the policy provide replacement cost coverage for buildings and business personal property?
- Are there any liquor liability exclusions related to serving underage patrons?
- Is assault and battery coverage available?
- Is coverage for employee dishonesty available?
- Are you protected from employee claims of discrimination or harassment?
- Are you protected from 3rd party claims of discrimination or harassment?
We can answer these, and many other, questions for you. Our bar & tavern insurance programs provide comprehensive coverage liquor liability, assault & battery and crime. We have several excellent employment practices liability insurance programs available to protect from claims of discrimination, harassment and other employment disputes.
Contact us today, or request a quote for your bar & tavern insurance.