Just as you can easily shop for Nevada insurance quotes online, people are starting to shop for holiday gifts online, too! Those who are tired of traffic and long lines turn to the internet for the best deals and presents. However, while shopping online is convenient, it also has its downfalls. Many thieves are on the lookout for those UPS boxes on your front porch.
In order to keep your purchases safe this season, we have a few tips to share:
• Shop online with places that will make you sign for your package. This way, if you are not home, a package will not be left at your front door for all to see.
• If you will not be home, have a neighbor or friend bring in your packages.
• Leave a note for your UPS deliveryman with instructions to hide the package in a certain spot on your porch.
• Have your packages delivered to your workplace.
• Remember to take in your mail every day.
With these few tips, you will not have to worry about your online purchases being stolen this season. The last thing you need is a hassle this holiday!
While it is either UPS’ or the store’s responsibility to file a claim, it is still in your best interest to always have proper coverage. Be sure to check out Nevada insurance quotes with our agency. Whether you are looking for auto, home, life, business or more, we will make sure you are fully protected for an affordable cost.