As an accountant, auditor, bookkeeper or tax preparer, you have unique exposures that require specialized insurance protection. Let the professional agents at Safeguard Insurance provide you with accounting firm insurance that is both comprehensive and affordable.
What Kind of Insurance Does a CPA or Accounting Need?
Most accounting firms should purchase a business owner policy, or BOP, to provide for the basic insurance needs of your office. A BOP provides broad property, general liability and loss of business income coverage. Various enhancements can be used to tailor the policy to the specific needs of your business. A BOP can be quoted for many types of accounting businesses including:
- CPA’s, accountants, and auditors,
- Tax preparers,
- General bookkeeping services.
Accounting Firm Insurance Tailored to Your Needs
At Safeguard Insurance, we have been working with accounting firms large and small for over 18 years. We understand the insurance needs of your business. As an Independent Agency, we work with several national, A-rated insurance carriers that specialize in covering accountants, auditors, bookkeepers, and tax preparers. We can help you create an insurance program that is both comprehensive and affordable:
- Commercial property insurance for your building, office contents and equipment,
- General liability for your office and other locations, including personal and advertising injury,
- Workers compensation for injuries to employees that are work-related,
- Loss of business income coverage on an actual loss sustained basis, from 12 to 24 months,
- Data breach and cyber liability coverage with limits up to $10M,
- Commercial umbrella or excess liability with limits from $1M to $10M,
- Employment practices liability with limits from $10,000 to $5M,
- Crime insurance including embezzlement and other employee dishonesty claims,
- Commercial auto insurance including owned, hired or non-owned vehicles,
- Professional liability for accountants, auditors, tax preparers, and bookkeepers,
- Health insurance including group and individual plans,
- Life insurance for key employees.
Superior Customer Service
At Safeguard Insurance, we provide our customers with superior customer service that exceeds your expectations. You will work with a professional agent and well-trained account representative that are always available to assist you. We also provide you with 24/7 access to your insurance policy via our Client Portal including auto ID cards and certificates of insurance.
Get a Quote for Accounting Firm Insurance
Contact our account firm insurance specialist, Cindi Nelson at 702.529.0112 or complete the request form on this page and Cindi will contact you immediately.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to provide accounting firm insurance quotes in Nevada, Arizona, Utah, California, New Mexico, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, and Texas.