Whether you install cabinets, millwork, or specialize in rough framing, you need an agent that understands carpentry contractor insurance. At Safeguard Insurance, we have been providing affordable contractor insurance since 1998. We can provide your carpentry business with the right insurance coverage at the right price.
About Carpentry Contractor Insurance
Carpentry work is all around us. Sometimes it is hidden behind the walls that support our buildings. Other times it is seen in the beautiful cabinetry and millwork inside homes and offices. No matter what type of carpentry work you specialize in, your business needs an insurance program tailored to your needs.
Types of Insurance for Carpenters & Carpentry Subcontractors
We understand the insurance needs of carpentry contractors and can provide you broad coverage including:
- General liability including blanket additional insured, certificates and waiver of subrogation.
- Commercial automobile coverage including owned, hired and non-owned autos.
- Workers compensation insurance including pay-as-you-go plans and payroll integration.
- Commercial umbrella or excess liability with limits from $1M to $50M.
- Contractor license bonds for Nevada, Arizona, California and Utah with rates starting at 2.5%
- Contractors professional liability or errors & omissions coverage.
- Pollution coverage including mold.
- Property coverage for your inventory, office contents, and building.
- Inland marine coverage including installation floater, builders risk, tools and equipment.
Insurance for Carpentry Construction
We can provide business insurance for many types of carpentry work including:
- Cabinet shops and installation
- Trim and finish carpentry
- Rough carpentry and framing
- Furniture repair
- Wood flooring installation
Superior Customer Service
We understand that contractors need an insurance provider that is fast, efficient and easy to work with. Safeguard Insurance has been in business since 1998 and we have worked with hundreds of construction customers large and small. Our goal is to exceed the level of service you have received from any other insurance agency:
- Same day issuance of certificates of insurance
- Online access to your insurance policies. Print auto ID cards, certificates, coverage summaries and request policy changes.
- Fast quote turnaround for all lines of construction insurance
- Audit assistance for general liability and workers compensation
- Contract review for insurance compliance, at your request
Get a Quote for Carpentry Contractor Insurance
Call us at 702-638-0022 or complete the short quote request form on this page. One of our agents will contact you promptly to begin the quote process.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to provide carpentry contractor insurance in Nevada, Arizona, Utah, California, New Mexico, Texas, Idaho, Washington, and Oregon.