Owning commercial real estate can be a rewarding investment. To protect that investment, you need an insurance provider that understands commercial property insurance.
Commercial Property Insurance Guide
Whether your building is owner-occupied or leased to tenants, at Safeguard Insurance, we have the expertise and insurance carriers to provide you a comprehensive property insurance policy at an affordable price.
Building Types Requiring Commercial Property Insurance
Commercial Building Real Estate Insurance Coverage
We offer lessors-risk or commercial landlord insurance with several “A” rated insurance carriers including Travelers, Liberty Mutual, Acuity, Hartford, Nationwide, and CNA. To protect your invest in commercial real estate, we offer tailored insurance coverage that can include:
- Building coverage at replacement cost valuation.
- Ordinance and law coverage including demolition and increased cost of construction.
- Equipment breakdown coverage for mechanical systems, including HVAC.
- Loss of rental income, actual loss sustained for 12 months or longer.
- General liability for the premise including common areas.
- Commercial umbrella or excess liability.
- Sewer or drain backup at various limits.
- Options for flood insurance and earthquake coverage.
Get a Quote for Commercial Property Insurance
Our agency has decades of experience providing coverage for commercial landlords and owner-occupied buildings. With our ability to shop your coverage with several insurance carriers, we can find you the right coverage, at the right price. Call us at (702) 638-0022 or complete the form to the right for a no-obligation proposal on your commercial property insurance.
For more information on commercial property insurance, and why you should never allow the tenant to insure the property for you, please read this article from our blog: Commercial Landlord Property Insurance Basics
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to quote commercial property insurance in Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, California, Oregon, Washington, New Mexico, and Texas.