Running a successful construction company can be financially rewarding. But, it requires a good risk management plan to prevent worker injuries and protect your business from construction related litigation. At Safeguard Insurance, we have decades of experience providing contractors the right insurance coverage, at the right price.
About Contractor Insurance
Whether you specialize in residential construction, commercial buildings or remodeling, Safeguard Insurance has the experience and programs to fit your needs. We have A-rated, affordable programs for small artisan contractors in nearly every trade. In addition, we have excellent pricing for general contractors (B or B2) that self-perform at least 25% of work. Our agents will work with you to find the best contractor insurance, at a price you can afford.
Types of Contractor Insurance
We offer comprehensive insurance coverage to meet the needs of nearly any contractor. The types of insurance coverage we offer include:
- General liability for bodily injury and property damage claims.
- Workers compensation to protect you from employee injury claims.
- Commercial automobile with broad coverage for your trucks and trailers.
- Commercial umbrella to provide excess liability limits from $1M to $50M.
- License bonds for the contractor board in NV, AZ, CA, and UT.
- Contract surety bonds for jobs of all sizes.
- Wrap-up, OCIP or CCIP coverage
- Builders risk or course of construction policy
- Tools, equipment and installation floater (inland marine)
- Commercial property (buildings, inventory, office contents)
- Contractors professional liability
- Pollution and other environmental coverage
Get a Quote for Contractor Insurance
To obtain a no-obligation contractor insurance quote, call us at 702.638.0022 or complete the short request form on this page. One of our experienced agents will contact you immediately.
Safeguard Insurance is licensed to quote contractor insurance in Nevada, California, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, New Mexico, South Dakota, Washington, Texas, Florida, and Oregon.
We write contractor insurance for nearly every construction trade, including:
- General contractors (including up to 100% sub-contracted work)
- Appliance Installation
- Cabinet maker and installation
- Carpentry (trim and framing)
- Carpet and flooring installation
- Concrete work (structural or flatwork)
- Door & window installation
- Drywall contractor
- Electrical work
- Fence installation
- Fire sprinklers & suppression
- Glazier (plate glass)
- Handyman services
- Home furnishings
- Heating, ventilation & cooling (HVAC)
- Landscaping (installation and maintenance)
- Masonry work
- Painting (interior/exterior)
- Paving and asphalt work
- Sheet metal work
- Steel & iron work (structural and ornamental)
- Tile, stone & terrazzo installation
- And much more!