If you own a convenience store or mini-mart you know the importance of watching your expenses. At Safeguard Insurance, we have the right convenience store insurance programs for your business, at a price that will benefit your bottom line.
About Convenience Store Insurance
Just having the right location does not guarantee success in the highly-competitive convenience store industry. You must have a sound business plan that maximizes profits and protects your business from unforeseen losses. A properly written business insurance program ensures your c-store, and your income, are protected.
Convenience Store Insurance Providers
At Safeguard Insurance, we’ve been providing convenience store insurance for over 15 years. We have active policies for over 300 convenience stores in Nevada, Arizona, Utah and California. As an Independent Agent, we write convenience store policies with several insurance companies, to make sure we are giving you the right policy, at the right price. Our insurance company partners include:
Types of Convenience Store Coverage
When you work with Safeguard Insurance, you get quotes from several insurance companies, our expert coverage advice and fast, fair claim service. Among the many types of coverage we offer includes:
- Building coverage including the c-store, fuel pumps, canopy, car wash and any other appurtenant structures.
- Contents coverage including inventory, displays, signage and even fuel.
- Loss of perishable stock (spoilage coverage) caused by equipment breakdown or power outage.
- Crime coverage for losses to money caused by robbery, burglary, or employee dishonesty.
- Loss of business income that results from a covered claim.
- General liability coverage for premises injuries (slip and fall) and coverage for the products you sell.
- Garage keepers legal liability for damage to customer vehicles (such as a car wash operation).
- Liquor liability for c-stores that sell beer, wine and liquor.
- Hired and non-owned auto liability.
- Workers compensation to protect you from employee injury claims.
- Employment practices liability with broad coverage and flexible limits.
- Site pollution including underground fuel storage tanks.
Get a Business Insurance Quote
Call Cindi Nelson directly at 702-529-0114, or complete the short quote request form on this page and Cindi will contact you promptly. With over 15 years experience, Cindi can help you find the right c-store insurance at the right price.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to offer convenience store insurance in Nevada, Arizona, Utah, California, Idaho, New Mexico, Texas, Oregon, and Washington.