Day spa operators offer clients very specialized services in a relaxing and comfortable environment. However, the services provided by a day spa are not without risk. Protect your business with a comprehensive and affordable day spa insurance program.
About Beauty Salon & Day Spa Insurance
You deserve an insurance provider that provides the same level of service you provide to your customers. Since 1998, Safeguard Insurance has worked with hundreds of day spa and salon operators. Our specialized spa insurance programs offer broad coverage for a wide range of day spa services, including:
Types of Beauty Salon & Day Spa Insurance Companies
As an independent insurance agency, we work with several providers of spa insurance including CNA, Liberty Mutual, Philadelphia, Insurtec, and PPIG. This allows us to find the right program for your particular needs. We take the time to understand your operations and tailor coverage to fit your budget.
Types of Day Spa Insurance Coverage
Our day spa insurance includes the following types of coverage:
- General liability for your premise and operations,
- Products liability if you sell or relabel cosmetic products,
- Professional liability or malpractice coverage for your services,
- Sexual abuse or molestation coverage including defense coverage,
- Property insurance for buildings, inventory, furniture, and fixtures,
- Loss of income coverage up to 12 months,
- Commercial umbrella or excess liability,
- Commercial automobile including hired & non-owned autos,
- Workers compensation for employees and independent operators,
- Crime insurance including robbery and employee dishonesty.
Get A Quote for Day Spa Insurance
For a no-obligation day spa insurance proposal, contact our business insurance expert, Cindi Nelson, at 702-529-0114. Or, complete the short quote request form on this page and Stephanie will contact you promptly.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to offer day spa insurance in Nevada, Arizona, Utah, California, Idaho, New Mexico, Washington, and Oregon.