Running a successful dental practice takes hard work, a well-trained staff, and effective marketing. The last thing you need to worry about is your dental office insurance. Trust the agents at Safeguard Insurance to provide with comprehensive dental office insurance at a price you can smile about.
Understanding Dental Office Business Insurance
Most dental offices insurance needs can be met with a business owners policy, or BOP. A BOP is a comprehensive policy that includes broad coverage for business property, crime, loss of income and general liability. A BOP can also be expanded to address specific exposures of a dental or medical office, such as accounts receivable and valuable papers coverage.
Dentist Professional Liability Insurance
Dentists should also consider purchasing employment practices liability insurance to protect against claims related to hiring, firing, or discrimination against employees.
Dental Practice Insurance to Best Meet Your Needs
At Safeguard Insurance, we have dental office insurance programs for all types of practitioners including:
- General and cosmetic dentistry,
- Orthodontists, periodontists, and endodontists,
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeons, including outpatient surgery centers.
Types of Dental Office Insurance
We work with many national, A-rated providers of quality dental office insurance including CNA, Liberty Mutual, Travelers, Acuity, and Nationwide. Our flexible dental office insurance programs allow us to tailor coverage to the specific needs of your business. We can provide many types of insurance coverage for your dental practice, including:
- General liability for slip and fall or other injuries that occur at your premises,
- Commercial property insurance for office contents, equipment, tenant improvements and buildings,
- Workers compensation to protect your employees from work-related injury and illness,
- Loss of business income with up to 24 months coverage available,
- Commercial auto coverage for owned, hired, and non-owned autos,
- Commercial umbrella or excess liability with limits from $1M to $10M,
- Employment practices liability coverage to protect you from employee-related claims,
- Crime insurance including employee dishonesty and burglary,
- Equipment breakdown including medical equipment, computer, and HVAC systems,
- Data breach or cyber liability coverage to protect you from unauthorized access to patient information.
Superior Customer Service
At Safeguard Insurance, our service does not end at the sale of an insurance policy. When you work with our agency, you will have an experienced agent and account representative available 24/7 to assist with any emergency. Our success is tied to your complete satisfaction with the coverage and service we offer you.
Get a Dental Office Business Insurance Policy Quote
Complete the short request form on this page or call us at 702.638.0022 to speak to an agent now.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to quote dental office insurance in Nevada, Arizona, Utah, California, New Mexico, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, and Texas.