While you focus on your dry cleaning business, let the team at Safeguard Insurance find you the right dry cleaner insurance. We have worked with dry cleaning and laundry businesses for nearly 20 years and understand the unique insurance needs of your industry.
About Dry Cleaner Business Insurance
Whether you operate a full-service dry cleaning plant or a drop-off location, we can customize a business insurance plan to fit your needs.
- Property insurance for your equipment, supplies, tenant improvements, and buildings.
- General liability for bodily injury claims at your premises or caused by your operations.
- Workers compensation to protect you from employee injuries
- Commercial auto insurance for vehicles used in your business.
- Business interruption coverage if a covered loss forces you to cease operations.
- Crime insurance including robbery and employee dishonesty.
- Equipment breakdown coverage including loss of income.
Optional Dry Cleaner Insurance Coverage Programs
There are many optional types of insurance coverage for a dry cleaning business. Depending on your operations, we may recommend some of the following coverage:
- Pollution coverage to address the accidental release of chemicals.
- Bailee coverage for customer goods in your custody and during processing.
- Customer goods held in storage such as furs and rugs.
- Damage caused by sewer or drain backup.
- Commercial umbrella or excess liability
- Employment practices liability for claims related to hiring, firing, and discrimination.
Highly Rated Insurance Carriers
We work with several highly-rated insurance carriers that specialize in dry cleaner insurance. These carriers include Travelers, Harford, Liberty Mutual, and Acuity. These insurance companies are A-rated have a long history of providing affordable rates and superior claim handling. We can provide you with multiple quotes and help you understand which option is a good fit for your business.
Superior Customer Service
Safeguard Insurance is committed to providing our customers with fast, friendly, and efficient customer service. We offer our customers unbeatable pricing and a superior service experience:
- 24/7 Online Access to all your insurance policies.
- Fast certificate of insurance issuance; usually within 24-hours.
- Fast quote turnaround for all your insurance needs.
- Audit assistance for general liability and workers compensation policies.
- A dedicated agent and account manager that understands your business.
Get a Dry Cleaning Insurance Quote
To request a quote, complete the short form at the top of this page or call our dry cleaner insurance specialist, Cheston Williams, at 702.529.0324.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to provide dry cleaner insurance in Nevada, Arizona, Utah, California, Idaho, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, and Texas.