Accidents on construction sites happen. Protect your business with the right drywall contractor insurance from the experts at Safeguard Insurance. For nearly 20 years, we have worked with contractors of all sizes to provide affordable business insurance solutions.
About Drywall Contractor Insurance
You deserve an insurance provider that understands the construction industry and has the experience to promptly respond to your needs. Safeguard Insurance can offer your drywall company the insurance products you need at prices you can afford. Whether you specialize in new construction or remodeling, or service and repair, let us help you identify risks and choose the right insurance for your business.
Types of Drywall Contractor Insurance
We provide drywall contractors large and small with comprehensive and affordable business insurance. We understand the insurance needs of contractors and offer many types coverage to fit your needs:
- General liability for claims of bodily injury and property damage caused by your negligence. Our policies can include blanket additional insured and waiver of subrogation, if required in your construction agreements.
- Commercial auto insurance including “any auto” coverage.
- Workers compensation insurance including pay-as-you-go billing options.
- Commercial umbrella or excess liability with limits from $1M to $50M.
- Contractor license bonds with rates as low as 1.8%.
- Professional liability for contractors with design-build exposure.
- Pollution coverage including mold and other environmental contaminants.
- Property coverage for your inventory, office contents and building.
- Inland marine coverage including installation floater, builders risk, tools, and equipment.
Superior Customer Service
The staff at Safeguard Insurance knows how important fast and efficient service is for our construction clients. Our goal is to exceed the level of service of you have received from any other insurance provider:
- Same day issuance of insurance certificates.
- Contract review for insurance coverage compliance, at your request.
- 24/7 Online Access to all your insurance policies.
- Fast quote turnaround for all your insurance needs.
- Audit assistance for general liability and workers compensation policies.
- A dedicated agent and account manager that understands your business.
Get a Quote for Drywall Contractor Insurance
Call us at 702.638.0022 or complete the short quote request form on this page. One of our experienced agents will contact you promptly to begin the quote process.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas NV. We are licensed to quote drywall contractor insurance in Nevada, Arizona, Washington, California, Utah, New Mexico, Idaho, Oregon, and Texas.