As an electrician, you know the importance of properly designed electrical and lighting system. You’ve worked hard to build your business and reputation. To protect that business, you need comprehensive and affordable electrical contractor insurance from the experts at Safeguard.
About Electrical Contractor Insurance
From lighting and ceiling fans, to electrical wiring and low voltage systems, electricians are involved in nearly every aspect of construction. Your expertise ensures the building is wired safely and all the electrical systems function as they should. Whether you specialize in new construction, remodeling or service and repair, your electrical company deserves an insurance provider that understands the construction industry and provides service that exceeds your expectations.
Types of Electrical Contractor Insurance
At Safeguard Insurance, we provide electrical contractors with comprehensive and affordable business insurance. We understand the insurance needs of contractors and can provide you broad coverage including:
- General liability including blanket additional insured, certificates and waiver of subrogation.
- Commercial automobile coverage including owned, hired and non-owned autos.
- Workers compensation insurance including pay-as-you-go plans and payroll integration.
- Commercial umbrella or excess liability with limits from $1M to $50M.
- Contractor license bonds for Nevada, Arizona, California and Utah with rates starting at 2.5%
- Professional liability or errors & omissions coverage.
- Pollution coverage including mold.
- Property coverage for your inventory, office contents and building.
- Inland marine coverage including installation floater, builders risk, tools and equipment.
Superior Service for Electrical Contractor Insurance
We understand that contractors need an insurance provider that is fast, efficient and easy to work with. Safeguard Insurance has been in business since 1998 and we have worked with hundreds of construction customers large and small. Our goal is to exceed the level of service you have received from any other insurance agency:
- Same day issuance of certificates of insurance
- Online access to your insurance policies. Print auto ID cards, certificates and coverage summaries
- Fast quote turnaround for all lines of construction insurance
- Audit assistance for general liability and workers compensation
- Contract review for insurance compliance, at your request
Get a Quote for Electrical Contractor Insurance
Call us at 702-638-0022 or complete the short quote request form on this page. One of our experienced construction insurance agents will contact you promptly.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas NV. We are licensed to quote electrical contractor insurance in Nevada, Arizona, California, Utah, New Mexico, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, and Texas.