As a garage, quick lube or auto body shop owner, you require a specific insurance program that can address the unique risks your business faces daily. We understand how important securing the best possible coverage is and offer a comprehensive garage insurance program.
About Garage Insurance
At Safeguard Insurance, we’ve had a niche in garage insurance for nearly 20 years and insure over 250 automotive repair shops. We understand your business and know how to create a garage insurance program that is comprehensive and affordable. Our program is available to all types of auto repair operations:
- Auto body or collision repair
- Tire dealer and installer
- Quick lube and tune
- General auto repair
- Upholstery work
- Smog or emissions testing station
- Car wash and detail
- Audio/video and electronics installation
- Transmission repair
- And much more!
We work with you to custom-build the perfect garage or auto repair shop insurance policy that meets your distinct needs.
Types of Garage Insurance
With competitive pricing and multiple A+ rated markets available, we can build you a comprehensive garage insurance program. Typical coverage that you can expect from your garage policy may include:
- General liability coverage, including products and defective workmanship. Limits from $100,000 to $2M or higher are available.
- Garage keepers Coverage on a direct primary basis with coverage from $30,000 up to $1,000,000 or higher.
- Commercial Property Coverage including buildings, contents, shop equipment and employee owned tools.
- Auto Coverage including owned, non-owned, and hired auto coverage.
- Equipment & Tools Coverage including optional coverage for employee tools.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage including your lifts, compressors, diagnostic and even HVAC equipment.
- Business Interruption that reimburses your lost net income, as a result of a covered loss.
- Workers Compensation that protects you from employee injuries and provides comprehensive employers liability as well.
- Crime Coverage including employee dishonesty, theft, or robbery.
- Employment Practices Liability insurance for claims of wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, etc.
Our extensive experience allows us to develop a truly exceptional, custom garage-related insurance program that fits your budget. By choosing Safeguard Insurance you also gain world-class service from our dedicated team of insurance professionals.
Get a Quote for Garage Insurance
Julie Ligotti is our garage insurance expert and has over 30 years insurance industry experience. Julie has provided hundreds of auto repair business owners with affordable and comprehensive business insurance. Contact Julie directly at 702.529.0117 or request a quote by completing the form on this page.
Safeguard Insurance offer garage insurance quotes in Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, New Mexico, California, and Oregon.