Every construction firm needs a comprehensive risk management and insurance plan. At Safeguard Insurance, we have decades of experience providing general contractor insurance to firms large and small.
About General Contractor Insurance
Whether your firm specializes in commercial construction or residential work, we have the insurance programs to protect your operation. We work with “A” rated insurance providers that specialize in construction insurance. Our underwriters will work with general contractors that subcontract up to 100% of the job. Special pricing is available for general contractors (B or B2 license) that self-perform at least 25% of work.
Types of General Contractor Construction Insurance
- General liability for bodily injury and property damage claims.
- Workers compensation for employee injury claims.
- Commercial automobile including trucks, trailers, and private passenger vehicles.
- Commercial umbrella with available liability limits from $1M to $50M.
- License bonds in NV, AZ, CA, and UT.
- Contract surety bonds for contracts of all sizes.
- Wrap-up, OCIP or CCIP coverage
- Builders risk coverage on a reporting form or per project policy.
- Tools, equipment and installation floater (inland marine).
- Commercial property for your building, contents, and loss of income.
- Contractors professional liability
- Contractors pollution liability and other environmental coverage.
Contractors Insurance Policy and Coverage Features
Because we understand the insurance needs of contractors, our agents can customize a policy for your specific needs. Our programs can offer construction specific coverage and endorsements:
- Blanket additional insured for ongoing and completed operations.
- Waiver of subrogation – job specific or blanket basis.
- Per project aggregate as required by contract.
- Online account access to create and print certificates of insurance.
Get a General Contractor Insurance Quote
To obtain a quote for general contractor insurance, call us at 702.638.0022 or complete the short request form at the top of this page. One of our experienced construction insurance agents will contact you promptly.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to quote general contractor insurance in Nevada, California, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, New Mexico, South Dakota, Washington, Oregon, Texas, and Florida.