If you own a grocery store you already know the importance of watching your expenses. At Safeguard Insurance, we have the right grocery store insurance programs at a price that will benefit your bottom line.
About Grocery Store Business Insurance
The grocery business is highly competitive with tight profit margins and a long list of potential claim scenarios. Having a properly written business insurance program ensures your grocery store, and your income, are protected from property and liability claims.
Grocery Store Insurance Program Providers
At Safeguard Insurance, we’ve been providing grocery store insurance for over 15 years. As an Independent Agent, we write convenience store policies with several insurance companies to make sure we are giving you the right policy, at the right price. Our insurance company partners include Acuity, Travelers, Hartford, Guard, Markel, and Liberty Mutual. We have worked with hundreds of grocery stores, convenience stores, and neighborhood markets to provide affordable business insurance solutions.
Types of Business Insurance for Grocery Stores
By working with Safeguard Insurance you get quotes from several A-rated insurance companies, expert coverage advice, and fast claim service. We offer comprehensive insurance coverage for grocery stores including:
- Building coverage including the store and any appurtenant structures.
- Contents coverage including inventory, displays, signage and even fuel.
- Loss of perishable stock (spoilage coverage) caused by equipment breakdown or power outage.
- Crime coverage for losses to money caused by robbery, burglary, or employee dishonesty.
- Loss of business income that results from a covered claim.
- General liability coverage for premises injuries and the products you sell.
- Garage keepers legal liability for damage to customer vehicles.
- Liquor liability for grocery stores that sell beer, wine, and liquor.
- Hired and non-owned auto liability.
- Workers compensation to protect you from employee injury claims.
- Employment practices liability with broad coverage and flexible limits.
Superior Customer Service
Safeguard Insurance has many years experience providing all types of business insurance. We are responsive to your needs and committed to providing you with customer service that exceeds your expectations.
- 24/7 access to your account via our online Client Portal.
- A dedicated agent and account representative.
- Fast, friendly, and responsive service.
- Claims assistance and advocacy.
Get a Quote for Grocery Store Insurance
Contact our grocery store insurance specialist, Cheston Williams, at 702.529.0324 or complete the short quote request form on this page.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to quote grocery store insurance in Nevada, Arizona, Utah, California, Idaho, New Mexico, Texas, Oregon, and Washington.