Insurance for the firearms industry requires unique coverage and a tailored approach. Make sure you have the right coverage for your business with affordable gunsmithing insurance from Safeguard Insurance.
About Gunsmith & Firearm Business Insurance
The business of repairing firearms requires specialized insurance coverage. At Safeguard Insurance, we have worked with dozens of gunsmiths to provide comprehensive and affordable business insurance. We can include coverage for all facets of gunsmithing work, including retail sales of firearms and accessories. The insurance coverage we recommend for gunsmithing operations includes:
- Business property coverage including inventory, parts, tools, and accessories.
- Property of others coverage for firearms left in your care, custody, or control.
- General liability coverage for your premises and gunsmithing operations.
- Professional liability for firearms instructors.
- Loss of business income coverage.
- Hired & non-owned auto liability available by endorsement.
- Special event coverage available for off-premise classes or trade shows.
Superior Service from a Local Insurance Agent
Safeguard Insurance has been in business since 1998. Our well-trained staff are dedicated to providing service that exceeds your expectations. We offer you 24/7 policy and claims service, online access to your insurance policies via our Client Portal, same day issuance of insurance certificates, and fast quote turnaround. Our goal is your complete satisfaction, for all your business and personal insurance needs.
Get a Quote for Gunsmithing Insurance
Contact our product specialist, Ryan Dye, at 702-508-9253 for a no-obligation gunsmithing insurance quote, or complete the short request form on this page.
Ryan Dye is the commercial lines manager at Safeguard Insurance. He has over 20 years of experience in all types of business insurance. Ryan has worked with dozens of businesses in the firearms industry including manufacturing, retail sales, shooting ranges, and gunsmiths.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to provide gunsmith and firearms industry insurance in Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, California, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, and Texas.