Running a successful heating, ventilation, and cooling company in can be challenging. You need a solid business plan, good employees and a marketing strategy that helps you stand out from the competition. To protect your business, you need quality HVAC contractor insurance from an agent that understand your business.
Safeguard Insurance has been providing insurance to HVAC contractors since 1998. We have the markets and expertise to find you the right coverage at the right price.
What Kind of Insurance Do I Need for an HVAC Business?
We can provide quotes for all the types of insurance your HVAC company needs including:
- General liability, including blanket additional insureds and waiver of subrogation,
- Commercial automobile insurance,
- Workers compensation including payroll (monthly) reporting options,
- Property insurance including buildings, inventory, office contents,
- Inland marine coverage including builders risk, installation floater and tools & equipment,
- Contractors errors & omissions, if needed,
- Contractors pollution and other environmental coverage.
Looking for Heating & Conditioning Contractor Insurance?
We represent several A-rated insurance providers that specialize in providing quality HVAC contractor insurance including Liberty Mutual, Acuity, Guard, Western National, and Nationwide.
HVAC Insurance Programs for Heating & Cooling Contractors
No matter how large or small your HVAC company is, Safeguard Insurance can help you find the coverage you need at an affordable price. We can help you identify gaps in your insurance coverage. Our goal is to educate you about the insurance coverage available for your HVAC company.
Safeguard Insurance provides an unsurpassed level of customer service to our clients in the construction industry. We have been in business since 1998 and we understand the insurance needs of the construction industry. Our goal is to exceed the service you have received from any other insurance provider:
- Same day issuance of certificates of insurance (request online, on the phone or via email)
- 24/7 help with billing questions, claims or policy service
- Fast quote turnaround for all lines of construction insurance
- Audit assistance for general liability and workers compensation
- Contract review for insurance compliance
Get an HVAC Contractor Insurance Quote
Call us at 702-638-0022 or complete the short quote request form on this page. One of our agents will contact you quickly and provide a no-obligation quote or policy review for your HVAC contractor insurance needs.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to provide HVAC contractor insurance in Nevada, Arizona, Idaho, Utah, Oregon, Washington, New Mexico, and California.