Whether you provide residential cleaning services, construction site debris removal, or keep office buildings tidy, trust the experts at Safeguard Insurance to find you the right coverage at the right price. We’ve been providing janitorial service insurance since 1998 and have worked with cleaning companies small and large.
What Type of Insurance Do I Need for a Commercial Cleaning Business?
A well-designed business insurance program is critical to protecting your cleaning business. No matter what type of cleaning service you provide, your business deserves an insurance provider that understands your needs. At Safeguard Insurance, we have several A-rated insurance programs for janitorial service providers. In addition, our customer service is unmatched by any other insurance agency.
Janitorial Company Insurance Coverage
We offer many types of insurance coverage, tailored to the needs of your janitorial business:
- General liability for bodily injury and property damage caused by your negligence,
- Workers compensation with flexible billing options, including payroll integration,
- Commercial automobile including hired and non-owned auto liability,
- Commercial umbrella with limits up to $10 million,
- Fidelity bonds and crime insurance for employee dishonesty claims,
- Property coverage for office contents,
- Inland marine coverage for tools and equipment.
- Employment practices liability including 3rd party claims.
When shopping for janitorial service insurance, consider whether coverage would apply to the following claim scenarios:
- While cleaning a home, your employee accidentally spills chemicals onto the carpet. The chemical changes the color over a large area of the carpeting.
- A client has video footage of your employee stealing items from their business.
- After mopping your employee fails to post a “wet floor” sign. A patron slips and falls and is injured.
- An employee is involved in an automobile accident while driving to a job site. The employee and occupants of the other vehicle are injured and require medical care.
- Your office is burglarized and computers, supplies, and other equipment are stolen.
The janitorial service insurance programs offered by Safeguard Insurance can provide coverage for these claim scenarios and much more. Best of all, with flexible billing options and coverage limits, we are sure to have janitorial service insurance program that fits your budget.
Get a Quote for Janitorial Service Insurance
Let the business insurance experts at Safeguard Insurance provide you a no-obligation quote. Contact our product specialist, Stephanie Schindel, at 702.529.0117 or complete the short request form on the top of this page.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to provide janitorial service insurance quotes in Nevada, Utah, Arizona, California, New Mexico, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Texas, and Florida.