As a successful attorney, you have better things to focus on than your law office insurance. Let the experienced agents at Safeguard Insurance provide your law firm with comprehensive and affordable business insurance.
About Law Firm Insurance Coverage
Law firms, like many other professional businesses, have complex insurance needs. At Safeguard Insurance, we understand the risks your business faces and have the right insurance solutions. We work with law firms large and small. Our agents will take the time to assess your insurance needs, identify potential gaps in your current policies, and make recommendations to protect your business. Many law office insurance needs can be met with a business owner policy, or BOP. Law firms should also consider purchasing data breach coverage and employment practices liability. In addition, we have excellent programs for lawyers professional liability.
Best Insurance Coverage Law Firms
As an Independent Agency, we work with several national, A-rated providers of law office insurance including Acuity, CNA, Hartford, Travelers, Liberty Mutual, and Nationwide. This allows us to find the right policy for your law firm insurance needs.
Legal Malpractice & Other Law Office Insurance to Fit Your Needs
We can provide comprehensive insurance coverage for your law practice, including:
- General liability for injuries that occur at your office premises and other claims.
- Commercial property insurance for your building, fixtures, office furnishings and equipment.
- Workers compensation to protect your employees from injuries that occur in the course and scope of employment.
- Loss of business income on an actual loss sustained basis, with up to 24 months coverage available.
- Commercial auto insurance for owned, hired or non-owned vehicles.
- Employment practices liability coverage to protect your law firm from claims of wrongful termination, hiring practices, harassment, or other employment related issues.
- Data breach and cyber liability coverage to protect you from accidental or unauthorized disclosure of confidential client information.
- Crime insurance for losses caused by employee dishonesty such as embezzlement of funds.
- Lawyers professional liability to protect you mistakes that can occur in your practice of law.
- Group health insurance and other benefits such as key-man life and disability coverage.
Get a Quote for Law Office Insurance
Click the Get A Quote button on this page for a fast law office insurance quote. Or, call us at 702-638-0022 to discuss your needs with one of our experienced agents.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to write law office insurance in Nevada, Arizona, Utah, California, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, South Dakota, Florida, New Mexico, and Texas.