Owning a commercial building that is leased to others can be a great investment. To protect that investment, you need lessors risk insurance from the experienced agents at Safeguard Insurance.
About Commercial Lessors Risk Insurance
Lessors risk insurance is simply a policy designed to cover the owner of a commercial building that is leased to others. Landlords are legally liable for any injury that occurs on the property. Plus, the building should be insured for fire, vandalism or other damage. A lessors risk policy provides both general liability and property insurance for the benefit of the property owner. Whether you have multiple tenants at several locations or one tenant in a single building, at Safeguard Insurance we have the markets and expertise to find you the right lessors risk coverage.
Types of Lessors Risk Insurance Coverage
Depending on the age of your building, the location, and the type of tenants, we may recommend the following coverage for your lessors risk insurance:
- General liability for claims of injury that occur on the property, such as a slip and fall.
- Property insurance for the buildings and appurtenant structures.
- Ordinance or law coverage for the undamaged portion of the building.
- Loss of rental income caused by a covered loss.
- Commercial umbrella to provide coverage for a large liability claim.
- Crime insurance including employee dishonesty.
- Sewer or drain backup coverage.
- Options for flood and earthquake coverage.
- Site pollution for locations with storage tanks or other possible contaminants.
Lessors Risk Insurance Companies
At Safeguard Insurance we work with several A-rated providers of lessors risk insurance including Travelers, Hartford, Acuity, Nationwide, Liberty Mutual, and Guard. This allows us to find the right insurance carrier for your needs, at the best possible pricing. Whether you own an office building, shopping center, industrial park, or any other type of commercial building, trust your lessors risk insurance needs to Safeguard.
Lessors Risk Insurance Application & Quote
For a no-obligation insurance quote contact our product specialist, Stephanie Schindel, at 702-529-0117. Or, complete the short quote request form on this page and Stephanie will contact you promptly.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to provide lessors risk insurance in Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oregon, Washington, and California.