Owning a beer, wine or liquor store in Nevada can be a profitable business. The demand for wine and spirits is almost constant, regardless of economic conditions. However, as the owner of the beer, wine and liquor store, you face a unique set of risks. A carefully written beer, wine and liquor store insurance program is critical to protecting your business from potential losses related to the sale of alcoholic beverages.
Beer, Wine, and Liquor Store Claim & Insurance Scenarios
Consider these claim and insurance coverage scenarios:
- Are you covered for a slip and fall injury that occurs in your store?
- Are you covered for a lawsuit related to liquor liability laws?
- Do you have coverage for a robbery or theft of cash?
- Do you have coverage for employee theft or dishonesty?
- Are you covered if an alcoholic beverage you sell is contaminated?
- Do you have coverage for loss of business income should your business operations be suspended?
- Are you covered for employee claims of sexual harassment, wrongful termination or discrimination?
- Does your policy automatically cover special events such as wine and beer tastings?
Liberty Mutual & United States Liability Insurance
At Safeguard Insurance, we have been providing insurance for Nevada beer, wine and liquor stores since 1998. We have worked with hundreds of liquor businesses in Nevada, Arizona and California, and Utah. Our specialized insurance policies are issued by Liberty Mutual Insurance Co and United States Liability Insurance Co.
Types of Beer, Wine and Liquor Store Insurance Coverage
Our comprehensive business insurance policies can include the following coverage:
- Property insurance for your building, contents, inventory and tenant improvements,
- General liability coverage including products liability,
- Loss of business income coverage, actual loss up to 12 months,
- Employee dishonesty coverage for theft of property or embezzlement,
- Employment practices liability insurance for claims of discrimination, sexual harassment, and wrongful termination,
- Automatic coverage for special events held at your business location,
- Liquor liability coverage including claims of bodily injury and property damage,
- Equipment breakdown coverage including refrigeration, HVAC, and computer systems.
Workers Compensation, Employee Benefits & Personal Insurance
Get a Quote for Beer, Wine and Liquor Store Insurance
Stephanie Schindel is our specialist at providing beer, wine and liquor store insurance. For a no-obligation review and proposal for your business insurance, contact Stephanie at (702) 529-0117 or complete the quote request form on this page.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to provide beer, wine, and liquor store insurance in Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, California, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, and Texas.