You’ve worked hard to build a quality martial arts studio. Make sure you protect your business with a quality insurance program. At Safeguard Insurance, we have partnered with some of best providers of martial arts studio insurance. Our experienced agents can help you develop a business insurance program that is both comprehensive and affordable.
Martial Arts Studio Insurance – Claim Scenarios
Learning a martial can be an enjoyable and rewarding experience. As with any sport, there are potential dangers that studio owners need to be aware of. A properly written martial arts studio insurance policy will provide coverage for these potential hazards. Consider if your current insurance policy would provide coverage for these scenarios:
- A spectator slips and falls inside your studio and is injured.
- A student suffers a broken leg while sparring during practice.
- An instructor is accused of improper touching or contact with a student.
- Your studio is burglarized and much of your equipment is stolen.
- During a non-martial arts exercise class a participant is injured.
- Several participants in hosted tournament are injured.
- A martial arts instructor is personally sued for malpractice.
These claim scenarios are very real and happen regularly at martial arts studios. The insurance programs offered by Safeguard Insurance can provide coverage for these types of claims, and more.
Types of Martial Arts & Fitness Insurance
We offer the following martial arts studio insurance coverage:
- General liability for your premises and operations.
- Legal liability to participants.
- Accidental medical for participants, regardless of fault.
- Professional liability coverage for martial arts instructors.
- Hired and non-owned auto liability.
- Abuse & molestation coverage for defense and judgments awarded.
- Coverage for incidental classes such as yoga, exercise, and other sports.
- Hosted tournaments included liability and accidental medical.
- Special events such as birthday parties.
- Equipment and other business property (theft, fire, etc.).
Get a Martial Arts Instructor & Group Insurance Quote
Contact Cindi Nelson, our resident martial arts studio insurance expert for a no-obligation quote. Cindi can be reached at 702.529.0114. Or, complete the quote request form on this page and Cindi will contact you promptly.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to quote martial arts studio insurance in Nevada, Utah, Arizona, California, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, New Mexico, and Texas.