Whether you specialize in structural masonry work, block walls, or decorative stone, every masonry contractor needs an insurance provider that understand the construction business. The experienced agents at Safeguard Insurance can provide you with the right masonry contractor insurance, at the right price.
Types of Masonry Contractor Insurance
We can help you develop a contractor insurance program that is both comprehensive and affordable. Masonry contractors insurance consists of many types of coverage, including:
- General liability including blanket additional insureds and waiver of subrogation, by endorsement.
- Commercial automobile coverage including owned, hired and non-owned autos.
- Workers compensation insurance including payroll integration or pay-as-you-go billing.
- Commercial umbrella or excess liability with limits from $1M to $50M.
- Contractor license bonds for Nevada, Arizona, California and Utah with rates starting at 2.5%
- Contractors professional liability or errors & omissions coverage.
- Pollution coverage including mold, site pollution and storage tanks.
- Property coverage for your inventory, office contents, and building.
- Inland marine coverage including installation floater, builders risk, tools, and equipment.
Superior Service for Contractors Insurance
We understand that contractors require an insurance provider that is fast and responsive. Since 1998, Safeguard Insurance has worked with hundreds of contractors large and small. Our goal is to exceed the level of service you have received from any other insurance agency:
- Same day issuance of certificates of insurance.
- Online access to your insurance policies, certificates of insurance, auto ID cards and more.
- Fast turn-around for policy changes and quotes.
- Audit assistance for general liability and workers compensation.
- A dedicated agent and account representative that know your business!
Get a Quote for Masonry Contractor Insurance
Call us at 702-638-0022 or complete the short request form on this page. One of our agents will contact you promptly to begin the quote process.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to quote masonry contractor insurance in Nevada, Utah, Arizona, California, New Mexico, Idaho, Washington, and Oregon.