Running a successful medical practice is stressful enough. The last thing you need to worry about is your medical office insurance. Trust the agents at Safeguard Insurance to provide you with comprehensive and affordable medical office insurance.
About Medical Office Insurance
The insurance needs of most medical offices can be met by using a business owner policy or BOP. A BOP is a comprehensive policy that includes coverage for premises liability, property, loss of income, crime and various enhancements. A BOP policy can be quoted for most types of medical offices, including:
- Doctors offices including specialist providers
- Outpatient surgery centers
- Dental offices including orthodontics and oral surgery
- Chiropractic physicians
- Quick care or convenient care medical offices
In addition to a BOP policy, medical offices should consider a data breach or cyber liability policy. Data breach insurance protects you in the event patient records, in paper or digital form, are stolen or accidentally exposed.
Medical Practice Insurance Companies
Our highly flexible programs allow us to tailor medical office insurance to your specific needs. We work with several national, A-rated providers of medical office insurance including Liberty Mutual, Hartford, Travelers, Acuity, Nationwide, and Guard.
Medical Malpractice & Other Insurance Coverage
We can provide many types of insurance coverage for your medical practice including:
- General liability for your office locations,
- Commercial property insurance for buildings, equipment, and office contents,
- Workers compensation to protect your employees from work-related injury and illness,
- Loss of business income, actual loss sustained coverage up to 24 months available,
- Commercial auto coverage and hired/non-owned auto liability,
- Commercial umbrella or excess liability with limits from $1M to $10M,
- Employment practices liability coverage to protect you from employee-related claims,
- Crime insurance including employee dishonesty and burglary,
- Equipment breakdown including medical equipment, computer, and HVAC systems,
- Data breach and cyber liability coverage to protect you from unauthorized access to patient information.
At Safeguard Insurance we don’t just sell insurance policies. We provide world-class customer service to our clients after the sale. You will work with an experienced agent and account representative that are available 24/7 to assist with any emergency. Our success is tied to your complete satisfaction.
Get a Medical Clinic Insurance Quote
Call us at 702.638.0022 to speak with an agent right now. Or, complete the short request form on this page and we will contact you promptly.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to quote medical office insurance in Nevada, Arizona, Utah, California, New Mexico, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, and Texas.