Whether you specialize in interior painting, exterior work, or decorative finishes, every painting contractor needs an insurance provider that understands the construction industry. At Safeguard Insurance, we have been providing painting contractor insurance for nearly 20 years.
What Kind of Insurance Does a Painter Need?
We can help you develop a contractor insurance program that is both comprehensive and affordable. Painting contractor insurance consists of many types of coverage, including:
- General liability including property damage caused by overspray.
- Commercial automobile coverage including owned, hired and non-owned autos.
- Workers compensation insurance including pay-as-you-go billing options.
- Commercial umbrella or excess liability with limits from $1M to $50M
- Contractor license bonds for Nevada, Arizona, California and Utah with qs low as 2.2%.
- Contractors professional liability or errors & omissions coverage.
- Pollution coverage including mold, site pollution, transit pollution, and storage tanks.
- Property coverage for your inventory, office contents, and building.
- Inland marine coverage including installation floater, tools, and equipment.
Superior Painting Business Insurance Customer Service
We understand that contractors need their insurance provider to be fast and responsive. We have worked with all types of contractors, large and small, for nearly 20 years. Our goal is to provide you with customer service that exceeds your expectations, including:
- Same-day issuance of certificates of insurance.
- Online access to your insurance policies, certificates of insurance, auto ID cards and more.
- Ultra-fast quotes and policy endorsements.
- Audit assistance for your workers compensation and general liability policies.
- An account representative and agent that know your business!
Get a Quote for Painting Contractor Insurance
Call us at 702-638-0022 or complete the short request form on this page. One of our agents will contact you promptly to begin the quote process.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to quote painting contractor insurance quotes in Nevada, Arizona, Utah, California, New Mexico, Idaho, Washington, and Oregon.