You deserve an insurance partner that understands your business and works hard for you. With nearly 20 years of experience, Safeguard Insurance can provide your company with quality pest control insurance. Our agency is highly qualified to offer pest control insurance. With our experience and market access, to the number of active PCO clients in the agency, you can feel comfortable in our hands. Our partnership with LIPCA, CRU, and Markel means we can provide you with quality PCO insurance, at a price you can afford.
Understand Pest Control Insurance
Pest management professionals are regulated by both the EPA and the State Department of Agriculture. Very specific insurance requirements that are dictated by State law, including pollution liability, general liability and professional liability for WDI inspections. With our pest control insurance program, you will have coverage that meets all state and federal insurance requirements, and more. We can easily adapt coverage to your specific operation, including WDI inspections, fumigation, termite pre-treatment, general household pest control and wildlife control. Pricing is based on your operations and gross annual revenue. Premiums start at around $550 per year, making insurance for your pest control business extremely affordable.
Our pest control insurance programs offer many benefits including:
- A+ rated and fully admitted programs.
- General liability and professional liability included with flexible coverage limits.
- Minimum premiums as low as $550 per year with monthly payments available.
- Insurance coverage that meets or exceeds all State requirements.
- Same day issuance of the Ground Application Certificate
- Coverage easily adapted to your specific operation including WDI inspections, fumigation, termite pre-treatment, wildlife control and even carpentry work.
- Pollution/drift, including transit pollution, is automatically included.
- Care, custody, and control coverage available up to the full policy limit.
- Blanket additional insureds and unlimited certificates of insurance are included.
- Extensive loss control services such as educational seminars, trade journal articles, association membership and industry show attendance by our partners.
Get a Free Pest Control Insurance Quote
For a no-obligation proposal on your Nevada pest control insurance, contact our pest control insurance expert, Stephanie Salmon, at 702-529-0119. Or, complete the short quote request form on this page and Stephanie will contact you promptly.
Safeguard Insurance offers pest control insurance quotes in Nevada, Utah, Arizona, California, Idaho, New Mexico, Oregon, and Washington.