Plumbing contractors know the importance of a well-designed and properly installed plumbing system. After all, modern society owes its very existence to the development of indoor plumbing. Likewise, a well-designed plumbing contractor insurance program is critical to protect your business.
About Plumbing Contractor Business Insurance
From underground sewer lines and water mains to indoor piping and fixtures, plumbers are involved in nearly every phase of the construction process. Your expertise ensures that clean water arrives at every faucet and waste water is carried away properly. Whether you work on commercial buildings, custom homes or residential tracts, your plumbing company needs an insurance provider that understands your needs and provides service that exceeds your expectations.
Types of Plumbing Contractors Insurance
At Safeguard Insurance, we provide plumbing contractors with comprehensive business insurance, at a price they can afford. The type of coverage we recommend for your plumbing business includes:
- General liability including blanket additional insured and waiver of subrogation
- Commercial automobile coverage
- Workers compensation insurance
- Commercial umbrella with limits from $1M to $50M
- Contractor license bonds for Nevada, Arizona, California and Utah
- Professional liability or errors & omissions coverage
- Pollution coverage including mold
- Property coverage for buildings, inventory, and office contents
- Inland marine coverage including installation floater, builders risk, tools and equipment
Superior Customer Service Insurance for a Plumbing Company
Safeguard Insurance provides an unsurpassed level of customer service to our clients in the construction industry. We have been in business since 1998 and we understand the insurance needs of the construction industry. Our goal is to exceed the service you have received from any other insurance provider:
- Same day issuance of certificates of insurance (request online, on the phone or via email)
- 24/7 help with billing questions, claims or policy service
- Fast quote turnaround for all lines of construction insurance
- Audit assistance for general liability and workers compensation
- Contract review for insurance compliance
Get a Quote for Plumbing Contractor Insurance
Call us at 702-638-0022 or complete the short quote request form on this page. One of our construction insurance will contact you promptly.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to quote contractor insurance in Nevada, Arizona, Utah, California, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, New Mexico, and Texas.