Running a successful salon takes hard work, great employees, and the right business insurance protecting your operations. Let the team at Safeguard Insurance find you the right salon insurance, at a price you can afford.
Find the Right Beauty Salon & Spa Insurance
Since 1998, the team at Safeguard Insurance has been providing comprehensive business insurance to all types of salons. We work with several A-rated, national providers of salon insurance including Hartford, Travelers, Acuity, and Nationwide. Our insurance programs can be tailored to the specific needs of your salon business to ensure you have the right coverage, at the right the price.
Insurance for Different Kinds of Salons & Spas
We can provide coverage for all types of salons and services:
Salon Insurance Claim Examples
When shopping for salon insurance, consider the following claim scenarios:
- A patron slips on a wet floor and suffers an injury. The patron retains an attorney and seeks compensation for medical bills and emotional distress.
- After receiving a manicure, a customer develops a skin infection that requires medical treatment.
- A beautician incorrectly applies a hair treatment, causing chemical burns to a customer’s scalp and damage to hair.
- A pipe bursts at night and the water causes substantial damage to flooring, drywall, and salon fixtures. It will take several months to repair the damage.
Types of Insurance for Salon Owners
A quality salon insurance policy will provide coverage losses such as these and more. When shopping for salon insurance quotes, we recommend you consider the following coverage:
- Property insurance coverage for your building, contents, inventory, tenant improvements for claims such as fire, water damage, vandalism, and theft.
- General liability coverage for your salon premises. Coverage can also be extended to products you sell such as cosmetics and other beauty supplies.
- Professional liability for claims related to your salon services such as beauticians, aestheticians, massage therapists, nail technicians, and more.
- Workers compensation to provide coverage for injuries to employees that occur during the course and scope of employment.
- Loss of business income to compensate you for lost net income, plus any recurring expenses that are caused by a covered loss.
Superior Salon Insurance Service
At Safeguard Insurance, we work hard to provide you with service that exceeds your expectations. Our service never ends at the sale of a policy. When you use Safeguard Insurance for your business insurance needs you receive unmatched service that includes:
- A dedicated account manager and agent
- 24/7 policy access and service via our Client Portal or telephone
- Claims assistance and advocacy
- Annual policy review and renewal quotes
Get a Quote for Salon Insurance
Call us at 702.638.0022 or complete the short request form on this page and we will contact you immediately.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to quote affordable salon insurance in Nevada, Arizona, Utah, California, New Mexico, Texas, Oregon, and Idaho.