Whether you run a single vehicle operation or a large shuttle bus fleet, the team at Safeguard Insurance can help you find the right shuttle bus insurance.
Understand Shuttle Bus Insurance
Shuttle bus operators have complex insurance needs. You need an agent that understands those complexities and has the experience to provide you with the right insurance coverage. We offer many types of insurance coverage to protect your shuttle bus operation including:
- Commercial auto liability limits from $1.5M to $5M, or higher,
- Physical damage coverage (comprehensive and collision),
- General liability insurance,
- Commercial umbrella or excess liability,
- Workers compensation for your drivers and other employees,
- Employment practices liability coverage,
- Group health, life, and other benefits,
- Property insurance for buildings, furniture, and other equipment.
Depending on passenger capacity, shuttle bus operators are generally required to carry between $1.5M and $5M of auto liability coverage. We have several reputable, “A” rated insurance carriers that specialize in shuttle bus insurance.
Superior Customer Service
Safeguard Insurance offers our clients an unmatched level of customers service. Our goal is to exceed the level of service you have received from any other insurance provider.
- 24/7 access to your insurance policies via our Client Portal system
- 24/7 help with billing questions, claims, or policy service
- Fast quote turnaround for all lines of insurance
Get a Quote for Shuttle Bus Insurance
Contact our tour bus insurance and charter bus insurance product specialist, Cheston Williams, at 702.529.0324 or complete the short request form on this page.
Safeguard Insurance LLC is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to quote shuttle bus insurance in Nevada, Utah, Arizona, California, Idaho, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, and Texas.