The right special event insurance can protect you from injury claims or damage to property. Our policies offer broad coverage and cover a wide range of special events. Best of all, you can quote and buy a policy within minutes.
About Special Event Insurance
Even with the best planning things can go wrong at your event. Event insurance can provide coverage for injury to attendees and damage to property for which you are liable. Most facilities require party and event hosts to purchase general liability and, often, liquor liability insurance.
A special event policy is affordable and offers broad coverage for a variety of possible claims including slip and fall injuries, damage to the rented premise, liquor liability, and participant injury.
Types of Special Event Insurance Coverage
Our event insurance policies are very affordable with premiums starting at $75 for a single event. Coverage is affordable and coverage for simple events can be quoted and issued online quickly.
For larger, multi-day events, our product specialist can help you customize a plan to fit your needs. Safeguard Insurance has been providing special event insurance for 20 years and has covered over 1500 events. Available coverage includes:
- General liability of $1,000,000 per occurrence and up to $5,000,000 aggregate.
- Host liquor liability included for most events.
- Full liquor liability available when you are charging for alcoholic beverages
- Umbrella or excess coverage up to $10,000,000.
- Accident medical for participants or spectators with limits from $25,000 to $250,000.
- Event cancellation for weather issues, performer non-appearance.
- Owned and rented equipment coverage (props, décor, audio-visual equipment, etc).
- Hired and non-owned auto liability.
- Blanket additional insured and unlimited certificates of insurance.
- Waiver of subrogation available (when required in your contract).
- Workers compensation for certain events or productions (subject to underwriting approval).
Get a Quote for Special Event Insurance
Get an instant quote for most events and buy online by clicking the button at the top of this page. If you have additional questions or a larger multi-day event, please contact Ryan Dye at 702.508.9253 for assistance.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to quote special event coverage in Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Texas, Oregon, Washington, California, New Mexico, Idaho, Florida, and South Dakota.