We work with trucking and transportation risks of all sizes from owner-operators to large fleets. Whether you deliver products intrastate or work across multiple states, we offer trucking insurance programs that provide the coverage you need at a price you can afford.
About Trucking Insurance
Trucking and transportation risks require specialized insurance that meets the needs of federal and state regulations. We have over 20 years experience providing affordable trucking insurance. Our truck insurance carriers are A-rated and include Acuity, Canal, BHHC, National Casualty, Progressive, and Lancer. We can provide you with multiple quotes for the insurance coverage your transportation business needs:
- Auto liability coverage with limits from $750,000 to $5M or higher.
- Auto physical damage for tractors and trailers
- Truckers general liability with rates starting at $500 per year.
- Broad motor truck cargo coverage with options and limits to fit your needs.
- Trailer interchange and non-owned trailer coverage.
- Non-trucking liability and bobtail coverage.
- Workers compensation and occupational accident coverage.
In addition, we work with several A-rated motor cargo insurance carriers including Hartford, Liberty Mutual, and Chubb.
Truck Insurance Filings & Certificates
We will take care of your federal and state filings, generally at no additional cost. Most filings are completed electronically and take 1-3 business to complete once requested of the insurance carrier.
Certificates of insurance are provided with 24-hours of the request and can be accessed online via our Client Portal system.
Trucking Insurance Discounts
Our carriers offer many discounts to help lower the cost of your truck insurance including:
- CDL experience discount: the longer you’ve been driving the larger the discount available.
- Business experience discount: if you’ve been in business more than 3 years you may receive a policy credit.
- Claims-free discount: truckers that have filed no claims, or few claims, deserve to pay less.
- Prior insurance discount: if you’ve been insured continuously for at least 12 months you may qualify for additional savings.
- Paid-in-full discount: some insurance carriers offer up a 15% discount for paying your premium in full.
- Electronic documents and payments: choosing to pay electronically and receive your policy documents electronically may provide an additional discount.
Superior Customer Service
We offer our trucking insurance customer 24/7 policy access via our Client Portal system. From any computer or mobile device, you can print insurance ID cards, request policy changes, and make payments or billing inquiries.
Get a Trucking Insurance Quote
Cheston Williams is our trucking insurance specialist. Cheston has over 10 years of industry experience and has worked with hundreds of small business owners. Contact Cheston at 702.529.0324 to discuss your trucking and transportation insurance needs today.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to quote trucking insurance in Nevada, Arizona, Utah, California, Idaho, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, and Texas.