Whether you operate as a sole practitioner or a large firm with many attorneys, law firms have unique insurance needs. At Safeguard Insurance, we have been providing coverage for Nevada law firms since 1998. We have the experience to provide the coverage your law firm requires, and the markets to make sure you have the best possible pricing.
We have found that law firms frequently lack important insurance coverage in several key areas:
- Cyber liability & data breach coverage. Every law firm is the custodian of personal information about their clients. Whether stored in paper form or electronic records, that information is vulnerable to loss by physical theft or computer hacking.
- Valuable papers & records coverage. Most small business insurance policies contain some coverage for loss of valuable papers and records. However, the provided coverage limit may be inadequate for all but the smallest law firms.
- Hired & non-owned auto liability. We have seen many law firms choose not to purchase this important coverage. Ironically, it is typically very inexpensive when added to a BOP or general liability policy.
- Professional liability. Inadequate limits and inferior coverage forms are a common problem with lawyers professional liability.
At Safeguard Insurance, we take the time to visit with our law firm clients in person so we can understand your insurance needs. We represent many business insurance providers that provide specialized insurance coverage to attorneys, including:
- Travelers (BOP, WC, professional liability)
- Hartford (BOP, WC, professional liability)
- Liberty Mutual (BOP, WC)
- CNA (BOP, WC)
- Acuity (BOP, WC)
- Catlin (professional liability)
- Allied World (professional liability)
- USLI (BOP, professional liability)
We offer affordable coverage for all your insurance needs including property (buildings and contents), general liability, workers compensation, commercial auto, cyber liability and professional liability. We can present you with quotes from multiple insurance providers and discuss the pros and cons of each quote. When it comes to insurance for Nevada law firms, Safeguard is the best option in Las Vegas.
Looking for insurance for your Nevada law firm? Contact Ryan Dye at 702-508-9253 for a no-obligation policy review and quote.