With over $7 billion in total service revenue and growing, the pest control industry represents a great opportunity for a hard working entrepeneur. Pest control operators have the ability to own and run their own business and compete in an industry with growing demand. Starting an extermination business in Nevada requires prior experience, passing a background check, examination and proper Nevada pest control insurance.
At Safeguard Insurance, we’ve been providing comprehensive and affordable pest control insurance for over 15 years. We work with 3 of the strongest providers of insurance for the pest control industry: Lipca, CRU and Markel. This means we can find you the right coverage for your extermination business, at the right price. Our exterminator insurance programs start at around $500 per year and we can always provide affordable monthly payments. Safeguard Insurance is licensed to write pest control insurance in Nevada, Utah, California, Arizona and New Mexico.
Consider whether your current pest control insurance program offers the following benefits:
- General liability and professional liability with flexible coverage limits,
- Full care, custody and control coverage up to the liability limit,
- Pollution coverage, including transit pollution, up to the liability limit,
- Blanket additional insureds included automatically,
- Free loss control services including white papers, webinars and trade journal articles.
Does your coverage measure up? If not, contact Safeguard Insurance for a no obligation coverage review and proposal. Along with superior coverage you will also get our world-class customer service. Our goal is to exceed the service you have received from any other insurance provider:
- Same day issuance of certificates of insurance (request online, on the phone or via email)
- 24/7 help with billing questions, claims or policy service
- Online policy access including certificates of insurance and auto ID cards
- Fast quote turn around for all lines of insurance
- Audit assistance for general liability and workers compensation
- Free contract review for insurance compliance
We understand your business and we know insurance for the pest control industry. Along with our special pest control insurance programs, we offer commercial auto insurance, workers compensation, equipment floaters, health and life insurance and all types of personal insurance.
Contact us at 702-638-0022 or visit our Pest Control Industry Insurance page to learn more about our programs and expertise.