Landlord Insurance: Specialized Coverage for Real-Estate Investors

| Landlord Insurance, Rental Property Insurance.

landlord insurance specialized coverage

Rental property is perhaps one of the greatest investments of all time.  But, knowing where to buy, how to much to pay and how to properly protect that investment requires the right partner.   Along with an experienced real estate agent,  you need an insurance provider that understands the real estate business and can provide the right policy at affordable prices.   At Safeguard Insurance, we have been working with real estate investors for decades and have the markets and expertise needed to protect your investment property.

The Right Rental Property Insurance

We have access to several A-rated national insurance carriers that specialize in landlord insurance including Nationwide, CSE, Travelers, Allied and Safeco.   We can provide you with quotes for both commercial and residential investment property located in Las Vegas, NV and the surrounding states of AZ, UT, NM, ID, OR, WA, and CA.

Landlord Insurance: Specialized Coverage

Some things you should look for in a quality rental property or landlord policy include the following:

  • Replacement cost coverage on both the structure and any interior contents. Be wary of any insurance agency offering you an inferior actual cash value policy.
  • Loss of rents or income.   If a fire makes your property unusable to a tenant, this coverage reimburses you for the lost rent during the time it takes to rebuild.
  • Premises liability either on a CGL or OLT form (depending on the type of policy) that protects you from injury, including the negligent acts of your tenants.
  • Building ordinance or law coverage, parts A, B, and C are especially important for older homes or commercial buildings.

Contact us today for a no-obligation proposal on rental property insurance today! The quote is free, the advice is priceless and we know you’ll be impressed with our knowledge and competitive pricing.

Leave a Reply