Tired of paying too much for auto insurance? At Safeguard Insurance, we shop your auto insurance with up to 15 insurance providers to find you the right auto insurance at a price you can afford!
Auto Insurance Coverage Explained
When shopping for car insurance, there are many types of coverage and options to consider. Every policy will contain bodily injury and property damage liability as required by law. Some of the optional coverage you might consider includes:
- Medical payments coverage for you and passengers in your vehicle.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage.
- Physical damage coverage for your vehicle (comprehensive and collision).
- Rental car reimbursement in the event your car cannot be operated.
- Roadside assistance or towing reimbursement.
- GAP coverage to pay off the balance of your loan or lease.
- Custom parts and accessories coverage for non-OEM equipment.
- New car replacement and accident forgiveness.
Student & Other Types of Hidden Auto Insurance Discounts to Ask For
One of the best ways to save on your auto insurance is to make sure you are aware of every discount available. Added up, car insurance discounts could lower your rates by 30% or more! When you call Safeguard Insurance we will discuss all the car insurance discounts for which you qualify, such as:
- Multiple policy discounts for combining auto and home, renters, or condo insurance.
- Employer affiliation discount is available to teachers, civil servants, and many others.
- Good student and driver training discount for young drivers.
- Accident and violation free discounts to reward careful drivers.
- Payment method discount for paid-in-full or automatic deduction
Top Auto Insurance Companies
At Safeguard Insurance we want our customers to feel confident in their insurance. We work with auto insurance providers that are highly rated for financial strength and excellent claim service. We represent some of the most well-known names in the insurance industry including Acuity, Nationwide, Safeco, CSE, Travelers, Progressive, Mercury, Chubb, and Encompass.
Get a Car Insurance Quote Instantly
Get An Instant Quote to compare rates with our many car insurance providers. The process takes about 15 minutes to complete and there is no obligation to buy. Or, call us at 702.638.0022 to speak with an agent immediately.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to provide car insurance quotes in Nevada, Arizona, Utah, California, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, and Idaho.