You have worked hard to purchase a home. Protect that investment with affordable and comprehensive home insurance.
Types of Home Insurance Coverage
- Damage to the structure of your home.
- Damage to other structures such as pools, walls or unattached structures.
- Loss or damage of your personal items, such as clothing and furniture.
- Replacement cost valuation on your home and personal property.
- Additional living expenses if your home cannot be occupied because of a covered loss.
- Personal liability and guest medical for injuries that occur on the property.
- Flexible deductible options to fit your needs.
- HO3 or “special form” policy to provide the broadest peril coverage for your home.
- Special policies for high-value homes.
- Valuable Articles/Floater policies (jewelry, fine arts, furs, etc.)
- Flood insurance provided the NFIP.
- Earthquake or earth movement coverage.
- Personal Umbrella coverage with limits from $1M to $10M.
- Identity fraud protection,
- Equipment breakdown.
When you call Safeguard Insurance, you will be given quotes with up to 12 different insurance providers. Every home and homeowner are different and we think your home insurance should reflect that. We represent some of the strongest providers of home insurance including ASI, Acuity, Travelers, Safeco, Mercury, Nationwide, and CSE.
Get a Home Insurance Quote
Give us a call today at (702) 638-0022 or click the button at the top of this page to obtain an instant quote on homeowner insurance.
Safeguard Insurance is licensed to provide homeowner insurance quotes in Nevada, Arizona, Utah, California, Texas, New Mexico, Oregon, and Idaho.