You have worked hard to purchase a home. Protect that investment with affordable and comprehensive home insurance from the experts at Safeguard Insurance.
About Home Insurance Coverage
A quality homeowner insurance policy will provide broad coverage for your home, contents, and personal liability. Most policies include the following coverage:
- Damage to the structure of your home.
- Damage to other structures such as pools, walls or unattached structures.
- Loss or damage of your personal items, such as clothing and furniture.
- Replacement cost valuation on your home and personal property.
- Additional living expenses if your home cannot be occupied because of a covered loss.
- Personal liability and guest medical for injuries that occur on the property.
- Flexible deductible options to fit your needs.
- HO3 or “special form” policy to provide the broadest peril coverage for your home.
- Special policies for high-value homes.
Home Insurance Optional Coverage
There are many options and endorsements we can use to tailor a home insurance policy to your specific needs. These optional coverages include:
- Valuable Articles/Floater policies (jewelry, fine arts, furs, etc.)
- Flood insurance provided the NFIP
- Earthquake or earth movement coverage
- Personal Umbrella coverage with limits from $1M to $10M
- Identity theft or fraud protection
- Equipment breakdown
When you call Safeguard Insurance, you will be given quotes with up to 12 different insurance providers. Every home and homeowner are different and we think your homeowner insurance should reflect that. We represent some of the strongest providers of home insurance including ASI, Acuity, Travelers, Safeco, Stillwater, Mercury, Nationwide, and CSE.
Get a Home Insurance Quote
Give us a call today at (702) 638-0022 or get an instant quote online to compare home insurance rates in 10 minutes or less.
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to provide homeowner insurance quotes in Nevada, Arizona, Utah, California, Texas, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, and Idaho.