Selecting the right motorcycle for you is a big decision. Protecting your motorcycle is simple. Count on the team at Safeguard Insurance to find you the right motorcycle insurance at the right price.
About General Motorcycle Insurance
Whether you’re a weekend warrior, a casual rider, or a hardcore motorcyclist, our motorcycle insurance policy offers protection for you, your bike, and your accessories. Our policies provide many coverage enhancements such as:
- Liability coverage including bodily injury and property damage,
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage up to the liability limit,
- Medical payments for rider and passenger,
- Physical damage for the motorcycle and accessories (comprehensive and collision),
- Roadside assistance for mechanical breakdown or a covered loss,
- Trip interruption coverage up to $150 per day (meals & lodging),
- Custom parts and accessories coverage – $3,000 included with higher limits available,
- Total loss replacement cost for newly purchased bikes,
- Disappearing deductibles (25% reduction per year).
You may qualify for a number of discounts including:
- Rider safety course (MSF or equivalent)
- Qualified rider group membership (i.e. AMA, HOG, GWRRA, etc.)
- Multi-policy discount
- Prior experience and prior insurance,
- Motorcycle safety features such as ABS or traction control.
Custom Chopper & Motorcycle Insurance
Even if you’ve been riding for years, it’s a good idea to take a close look at your motorcycle insurance coverage. Things change and chances are your policy may need to be updated. Discounts that could significantly lower your insurance premium aren’t the only reason to place your policy with us. Competitive pricing, customer service, and peace of mind are more reasons to put us to work for you. We’ll help you design a policy to meet your needs as a proud motorcycle owner. Let us show you what coverage may be available and how to get the personalized protection you need.
Agreed Value Motorcycle Insurance
Agreed value settlement is where you and your insurance company agree on the value of your motorcycle at the commencement of the policy term. That way, should you suffer a total loss of your motorcycle, payment will be made for that agreed amount.
Get a Quote for Motorcycle Insurance
You deserve the right policy at the right price. Why not get started today and save with a free motorcycle insurance quote? Call us at 702.638.0022 or fill out the short form on this page to get started!
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We are licensed to write motorcycle insurance in Nevada, Utah, Arizona, California, New Mexico, Washington, Oregon, Texas, and Idaho.