Are you bored at home? With summer coming to an end and the kids back at school, now may be a great time to consider redecorating or even refurbishing. Just remember, whether you decide to do-it-yourself at home or hire a professional, the changes that you make in your home just may call for a change in your insurance policy! So, if you refurbish your house, remember to also refurbish your home insurance policy!
Ideas to Refurbish Your Home
If you are not sure what you would like to do, have no fear. Our agency has a few ideas that may spark some creativity in your life. You could:
- Knock down a wall to open up a room
- Put in more windows for more light around your home
- Choose new countertops for your kitchen
- Paint your kitchen and bathroom cabinets
- Revamp the bathroom for a fresh, new look
- Purchase new appliances (go green!) and have them installed
- Tear out carpets and upgrade to hardwood or laminate flooring
- Add a sunroom to the side or back of your home
Not looking for a big project? You could simply paint the walls a new color or add some new home décor to the place for a fresh, new vibe. Whatever you choose to do, our Nevada insurance agency hopes that you are happy with your decision and the final product!
Refurbish Your Home Insurance
Just remember: a major or even minor change in your home may need to be reflected in your home insurance policy. If you are not sure, do not hesitate to contact our experts at Safeguard Insurance. We would be happy to run a new replacement cost estimate for you and make sure your homeowner insurance adequately covers your newly refurbished home!
Safeguard Insurance is located in Las Vegas, NV. We offer home insurance quotes in Nevada, Utah, Arizona, California, Idaho, and New Mexico.