Every year in Las Vegas there are thousands of short-term events organized by individuals and businesses. The type of events ranges from large and loud, such as carnivals, fairs, concerts, conventions, parades, sporting events and theatrical performances, to small and simple, such as weddings, networking mixers, holiday parties and private business functions. No matter what type or size, we can help you find the right Las Vegas special event insurance.
Get a Quote: Special Event Insurance
Planners and promoters face a litany of potential exposures while organizing and holding a special event. Fortunately, there is specialized insurance coverage designed just for the needs of event holders and the prices are typically very affordable. Coverage you should consider includes the following:
- Event liability: includes general liability (bodily injury and property damage) and options for third party property damage, hired & non-owned auto and liquor liability.
- Inland marine: floater coverage for owned or rented equipment such as lighting, audio/video equipment, props, sets, and wardrobe.
- Event cancellation covers the potential financial loss associated with adverse weather conditions, natural disaster, travel delays and even celebrity non-appearance.
- Workers compensation: if you plan to hire workers during the event, workers compensation will protect you against a claim of employee injury.
- Participant and spectator medical: coverage for injuries that occur as a result of participation in the event regardless of legal liability. Provides for payment of medical bills only, not compensatory damages.
- Vendors and exhibitors: if your event includes the sale of food and other products by outside vendors, consider purchasing coverage for liability arising from their activities.
A typical special event will last less than 10 days, but some insurance providers will provide coverage up to 90 days. Most special event policies are also fully-earned meaning that the premium is not refundable once the policy has been purchased.
At Safeguard Insurance, we have provided insurance for over 1500 special events. We have access to several special event insurance providers and specialized programs. Contact us today at 888-315-7119 for a no-obligation Las Vegas special event insurance quote.