When was the last time you pulled our your insurance policies, dusted them off, and read cover to cover? If you are like most consumers the answer is probably never and that means it is time to spring clean your insurance policies.
Insurance, whether for your personal or business needs, is never meant to be a static purchase. Your lifestyle changes over time and so should your insurance coverage. Spending a few minutes looking at your policies and, most importantly, discussing coverage questions with your agent, can ensure you have the right coverage in place before you need it.
We recommend you consider the following questions when looking at auto and home insurance policies:
- Is my current home coverage limit adequate to rebuild in the event of a total loss?
- Is my home in a flood zone? What is the cost of flood insurance?
- What are my coverage limits for jewelry, artwork, and other valuable items?
- What is the cost for higher limits of auto liability insurance?
- Would a personal umbrella policy make sense for me?
- What auto insurance discounts could I be missing out on?
When discussing your business insurance policies, consider the following questions:
- Does my property insurance contain a co-insurance clause?
- Is my building and personal property adequately covered?
- Do I have loss of business income coverage?
- Are my general liability limits adequate?
- Should I consider a commercial umbrella policy?
Lastly, contact the team of professionals at Safeguard Insurance for a no-obligation policy review. Regardless of who your current agent or insurance provide is, we will give you an honest evaluation of your coverage limits and help identify gaps. We can provide you with competitive quotes for all types of personal insurance, business insurance, and life insurance. A policy review is free and information you gain could be priceless. Contact us today!