If you own a pest control company, you know that exterminators require specialized business insurance. At Safeguard Insurance, we understand pest control insurance. For nearly 20 years we have worked with PCO’s large and small to provide coverage that meets all state and local regulations and protects your business from damage or injury claims.
When shopping for pest control insurance, make sure your quotes include the following coverage:
- Pollution coverage, including chemicals in transit and during application.
- Care, custody, control extension for property damage claims.
- Blanket additional insured and waiver of subrogation.
- Employee benefits liability
- Options to cover WDI/WDO inspections and treatments.
- Coverage for fumigation work.
- Optional coverage for lawn care services, tree pruning, spraying, and dusting.
The policies offered by Safeguard Insurance are comprehensive and affordable. We can tailor the coverage to your specific needs. Pest control insurance is surprisingly affordable with premiums starting around $650 per year for general liability coverage. Plus, you get unsurpassed customer service from the professional team at Safeguard Insurance including 24/7 account access and same-day certificate of insurance processing.
In addition to exterminator general liability coverage, we offer a broad range of business insurance products for your company:
- Commercial auto insurance
- Workers compensation
- Tools, equipment, and business property
- Group health insurance
- Commercial crime insurance
- Surety bonds
- Employment practices liability
Here’s the takeaway: Large or small, new in business or long established, the team at Safeguard Insurance has the right insurance products for your business at the right prices. We’d love to talk to you about the exterminator insurance programs we offer and how they can better protect your company.
After all, no one expects you to understand pest control insurance. That’s our job.
Safeguard Insurance is licensed to provide exterminator insurance quotes in Nevada, Arizona, Utah, California, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, New Mexico, Texas, and South Dakota.