Let’s not mince words – the restaurant business is tough. Studies show that up to 80% of all new restaurants fail in the first 5 years. There are many reasons why including poor location, complicated menu and customer service. A poorly designed restaurant insurance policy can also leave a restaurant owner exposed to unnecessary risk and uncovered losses. At Safeguard Insurance, we understand restaurant insurance.
Since 1998, Safeguard has worked with hundreds of food service businesses, large and small. We understand the exposures your business faces and what coverage is needed to protect you. We take the time to go to know you and your business and develop a business insurance plan that fits you, at a price you can afford.
We work with all types of food service business including bakeries, seafood and sushi, delicatessens, fine dining, fast food, coffee shops, catering, family style dining and buffets. We have relationships with several insurance carriers that offer competitive restaurant insurance including Allied, Travelers, Hartford, CIG, Liberty Mutual, Acuity Mutual, and USLI. Our quotes including broad coverage that can include:
- General liability for your products (food) and premises (slip and fall)
- Property insurance for buildings, tenant improvements, restaurant equipment and furnishings
- Spoilage coverage that can include both power outage and breakdown of refrigeration equipment
- Crime insurance to protect you from burglary and employee dishonesty
- Equipment breakdown insurance for refrigeration, POS and HVAC equipment
- Workers compensation to protect your employees from work-related injuries
- Health, life and dental insurance for groups or individuals
Give us a call today for a no-obligation quote for your restaurant insurance. Let us show you how we understand restaurant insurance, and can help you find the right coverage, for the best possible price.